Book Now for the Into Film Festival!
Taking place 4−21 November 2014, the Festival is a fun and exciting way to inspire young people and bring learning to life using film. Make a booking or find out what’s happening free for schools and 5-19 year olds in your area now.
What schools and young people can enjoy for free
• Free school trip to the cinema – With over 520 venues to choose from across the UK.
• A wide choice of films – 150 films spanning a range of themes and genres.
• Educational resources – Rich materials to support learning and the curriculum.
• Industry experts – Special speaker Q&As and masterclasses.
• Filmmaking workshops – Learn tips from the best in the business.
• Exclusive events – Film previews, premieres and more.
Bring media and moving image learning to life Take your class on a free trip to the cinema to watch brilliant films such as Gravity 3D (PG), Muppets Most Wanted (U), Maleficent (PG), The Boxtrolls (PG), Coraline (PG), Tracks (12A), Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom (12A), Pride (15), The Armstrong Lie (15) and help bring curriculum learning alive.
With industry speakers from the British Board Of Film Classification (BBFC), Magic Light Pictures and Cinema For All as well as Visual Effects experts, directors, actors, producers and other exclusive access to industry, there is a diverse programme to enhance Media learning. There are more themes and over 150 films to choose from including exclusive previews.
To find out more visit our website.
What’s more, our film programme is supported by a rich mix of resources and guides designed to engage students before and after their visit. These can be downloaded for free by visiting our website.
Make a booking
Places are offered on a first come, first served basis so if you’d like to join us at one of the thousands of free film screenings offered all over the UK, be quick to make sure you don’t miss out. It’s easy to make a booking, simply visit www.intofilm.org/festival or contact us on 020 3194 4311 or via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.